Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Get Cheeky at Your Pin-Up Photoshoot!

‘When you got it, flaunt it!-Ulla (The Producers)

This is a good motto to live by, but sometimes it’s easier said than done. I think most women would say they have a confident, sexy and cheeky side but how often is this side let out completely? I have and show these qualities regularly in my every day life but all three at once can be a rare event. I’ve yet to participate in a Pin-Up Photo-Shoot, every time I think about it, I want to do it but then scare myself out of it. 

 So I’ve decided to make a short list of reasons why I need to get it done. 

1. Who doesn’t look good in photos after getting professional make-up application, modeling tips and coaching, a professional photographer taking the pictures, and 3 edited images for printing? 

 2. If you act like something you become it. So act sexy and you are sexy.  Act confident and you are confident etc. 

 3. As a post-graduate student who values every dollar I can make, the Photo-shoot session is a steal. Let me put this in perspective, a Dream Angel Bra from Victoria’s Secret is $52 (US). The Photo-Shoot session (including what was listed in reason 1) is only $69!

 4. I’ll follow in the footsteps of a distant relation Marguerite Empey who was Miss May 1955 for Playboy Magazine. 

 5. Photographic evidence FOR ME that I am a little cheeky sex kitten. (This will come in handy after disappointing life situations, missed gym sessions, maybe a baby or two, and inevitable aging). 

 There are only 2 sessions left this year, in October (Halloween dress-up anyone?) or in December (Give a Merry Christmas).  I’m signing up for October and I’ll bring my little kitty ears! See you there!

For more info check out the Cheeky Pin Up Photo Shoot here:
http://tinyurl.com/3ap3747

Written by DivaGirl Felicia Empey 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment