Monday, January 23, 2012

New Years Resolutions: Stickin' To 'Em



Resolutions. We make ‘em (and break ‘em) every year... am I right? How many of us are making 2012 a year to flourish – a year to remember? I for one have decided that this is my year and I’m running after my dreams – full force! 

The Resolutions:
1- Find my passion and build my life around it.  
2- Spend less and pay off debts.
3- Read more. Learn more.

How to keep ‘em:
*Remind yourself everyday of what you want to accomplish (write them on your mirror, make a vision board).
*Remember why you made the resolutions in the first place (unhappiness, dissatisfaction).
*Publish your resolutions for all to see - now they are set in stone (facebook, twitter, blogs, etc.).

23 days in and so far so good - I’m heading in what I believe to be, the best direction (for me)!

How are you doing so far?
Written by DivaGirl Amy Caron.  

No comments:

Post a Comment