Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bling Your VaJayJay for VDay!

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. If you're anything like me you like to surprise your significant other with a sexy-enjoy-at-home gift! I've made my boy-toy dinner in the nude, drawn a candle lit bubble bath for two and given him a divalicous lap/chair dance. I thought I had run out of sexy ideas until....

Have you heard about "Vajazzling," otherwise known as "Blingin' Your Thing"? The process involves carefully placing sparkly Swarovfski crystals on your hoo-ha!  This is a new-ish trend that I have recently discovered. You better believe I was thrilled to find out Sugarmoon Body Sugaring and Esthetics Boutique offers this super spicy procedure. The crystals are applied with a skin safe adhesive and lasts a couple of days!

If you're low on funds and want to do something to make you feel sexy and drive your partner wild at the same time, Sugarmoon recommends a sassy vajayjay decal! (Did we mention it's only $20? Score!)

Vajazzling: $20
Fishnets: $15
Surprising your partner wearing nothing but the above and your sexiest pair of heels: PRICELESS!


Sugarmoon Body Sugaring and Esthetics is also making an appearance at LaTease 2012! Find out about all the other fab services they offer to keep you looking and feeling divalicious! Follow Sugarmoon on twitter and become a fan on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment