Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Why It's So Fabulous Being a Diva! Featured Member Interview: Marigrace Accessories

Marigrace herself of Marigrace Accessories
Twitter: @MarigraceAccessories Facebook: Marigrace Accessories Inc. 

  1. Let's chat about Marigrace Accessories. Your designs are very girly and fun – sparkly with lots of cute and colourful gemstones. What inspired you to start your business? I wanted to create an opportunity where I can use my creativity, passion for fashion and help others with making statement pieces that enhance their style.

  1. Clearly you’re a Diva since we’re delighted to be highlighting you! Tell us – what makes you sassy, sexy, and fabulous? I love to be positive and believe I can achieve anything I set my mind to. Plus, I enjoy living life to the fullest.

  1. What designs in your collection would make a “I’m fabulous!” statement? I like using vibrant materials with colourful beads, gemstones with energy, swarovski element crystals that shine and I use a fabulous universal symbol like a butterfly on my designs.

  1.  What has DivaGirl done for you? In business, life, and love.
DivaGirl has definitely enhanced all aspects in my life. It helped jump start my business and get it out there especially with participating with the first DivaGirl Conference in The Ontario Science Centre. That was so exciting to be a part of an event that brings so much inspiration and fun to DivaGirl community. In life, I feel more confident and fabulous after getting inspired through many fun events and workshops I did with DivaGirl. I learned to love myself no matter what and was able to attract a special person who loves me for me.

  1. I’m sure you know that at DivaGirl we’re all about shooting for the moon and being happy and passionate on your way up so I ask you – what are you shooting for with Marigrace Accessories? I love to continue putting together designs for more fashion accessories and even branch into pets and home accessories. Plus, I’m working towards an online boutique which can be accessible for everyone to order. 
 
  1. What's your favourite part about being a DivaGirl Member? My favourite benefit of the  DivaGirl Membership is going to many fun lifestyle events, dance workshops and meeting wonderful people who share the same interests too. The amount of perks available and all constant events and workshops makes being a member so worth it!
     
A cute pair of earings with Swarovski element crystals
Flutter your wings with this gorg piece
Love what you read about our memberships and want more info? 
Contact me: julia@divagirlfitness.com - I love to chat about how amazing it is being a Diva! 
Also, check out all the DivaGirl Membership details on our website!

Until next time Divas! 


Julia Marie Gallo xox

No comments:

Post a Comment